1751 Pinnacle Drive, 10th Floor
Tysons, VA 22102
Jwestphal [at] fhhfirm.com
On The Web
FH+H Website: https://www.fhhfirm.com
FH+H Blog Homepage: https://www.fhhfirm.com/news-blog
Downrange (blog for defense, intelligence, & security contractors expanding abroad): https://www.fhhfirm.com/downrange-blog
Understanding FIRRMA (an eight-part introduction to the Foreign Investment Risk Review Modernization Act): https://www.fhhfirm.com/FIRRMA
GOVCON University: https://www.fhhfirm.com/govcon-university
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fhhfirm
FH+H is a values-based law firm focused on middle market companies. FH+H’s six practice group - Government Contracts, Corporate + Business Transactions, International Trade + Transactions, Intellectual Property + Technology, Litigation + Investigations, and Employment Law - are sought out by companies worldwide that want lawyers who understand business, support and enable company growth, and act with integrity. With overseas and operational experience, FH+H lawyers have particular expertise in international business, defense, and national security. FH+H is a veteran-owned company.
- FH+H was founded in 2009 by Joseph E. Fluet III and is based in Tysons, VA.
- FH+H also has office locations in Manassas, VA, and in North Carolina's Research Triangle.
- FH+H began with a single corporate client.
- Currently, FH+H has more than 1,000 corporate clients and 500 individual clients.
- Jennifer S. Huber joined the Firm in January 2010 as a Partner.
- Francis Q. Hoang joined the Firm in May 2010 as a Partner.
- Hugh Quinn joined the Firm in January 2012 as a Partner.
- Thomas M. Craig joined the Firm in January 2013 as a Partner.
- Jack L. White was named Partner in February 2014.
- Craig Guthery joined the Firm in April 2014 as a Partner.
- Milt Johns joined the Firm in May 2015 as a Partner.
- Stephanie Olson was named Partner in July 2015.
- David Jonas joined the Firm in February 2016 as a Partner.
- Kevin Byrnes joined the Firm in June 2017 as a Partner.
- Adam Munitz was named Partner in May 2018.
- Cheri Bennett joined the firm in July 2018 as Partner.
- Melissa Cross joined the firm in October 2018 as Partner.
- FH+H lawyers have served clients in countries spanning 5 continents, including the Middle East.
- FH+H lawyers include a former White House lawyer, 2 former federal prosecutors, 3 former federal law clerks (including a Supreme Court law clerk), a former Hill staffer, 3 combat veterans, and a former Supreme Court law clerk. Many lawyers previously worked at prestigious, top tier Washington DC law firms.
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors, and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases.
- Government Contracts: Represent 100+ federal contractors in all aspects of government contracts, including FAR compliance, Bid Protests, prime-sub disputes, and False Claims Act matters.
- Corporate + Business Transactions: Structured, negotiated, and closed over 300 corporate and merger transactions. Drafted in excess of 1,000 contracts, plans, leases, resolutions, proxies, disclosure, proposals, and policies.
- International Trade + Transactions: Closed over $1 Billion in cross-border transactions in over 40 countries, and obtained export licenses for complex defense articles and related defense services resulting in over $750,000,000 of new business.
- Intellectual Property + Technology: Represented a major Internet service provider in actions involving the application of the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, resulting in landmark case law.
- Litigation + Investigations: Successfully represented clients in complex, high stakes litigation, including a veteran non-profit organization in a suit brought by Attorney General for the State of California seeking almost $5,000,000 in fines and judgment and receivership of entity. Instead of owing money, client received over $2,500,000 and continued operating.
- Employment Law: Counseled dozens of middle market employers in all aspects of employment related matters, including employee hiring and termination procedures, establishment and enforcement of restraints on trade, institution and implementation of employment policies, and providing representation during employment litigation.