Mr. Huber is widely recognized as an expert in financial analysis, financial systems design, financial evaluation, mergers and acquisitions, and asset valuation. He has national and international experience working with entities ranging from corporate conglomerates to “Mom and Pop” growing businesses. Mr. Huber routinely establishes and redefines financial strategies for complex and emerging firms, designs and implements financial systems and processes, and identifies unique asset and target valuation. Mr. Huber has extensive experience in specialized asset valuation, financial analysis, and corporate mergers and acquisitions. He has operated in a wide variety of industries including government contracting, information technology, legal, professional services, non-profit charitable organizations, and management consulting.
T (703) 590-1234 | F (703) 590-0366
1753 Pinnacle Drive, 12th Floor McLean, VA 22102
- Counsels large corporate clients on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, to include asset valuation, corporate integration and pro-forma business modeling.
- Provides IT organization with models and methodologies for compensation strategies, high value investment contracts, employee buyouts and corporate acquisitions.
- Consults for U.S. government agency with regards to program funding, requirements evolution and financial planning.
- Consults for global non-profit charity organization with regards to risk assessment and management.
- Consults for defense contracting firm regarding strategies to align operations and asset management with financial systems development.
- Counsels law firm with regards to asset valuation, strategic financial risk assessment, equity distribution and financial operations management.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: VeriSign, Inc.
- Financial Analysis: Northrop Grumman Inc.
- Financial Systems Design: Network Solutions
- Financial Compensation Strategy: Dimension Data
- Asset Valuation: JMH Associates, LLC
- M.B.A., Finance and International Business, Georgetown University
- B.A., Colorado University
Program Management Institute (PMI)