FH+H attorneys represent entrepreneurs, emerging enterprises, rapidly growing companies, and their investors at all stages of a company’s life and across a broad range of industries.
Services + Solutions
Our corporate legal team can help clients through:
- Structuring and Restructuring Corporate Entities
- Licensing and Registration of Businesses
- Employment Agreements and Executive Compensation
- Teaming Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Subcontractor Agreements
- Debt and Equity Financing
- Export and Import Compliance
- Market studies and strategic partnerships
Experience + Capabilities
Our focus is on advising companies on how to organize for optimal growth and put in place legal structures that will protect the entity throughout its existence. We also give all clients access to our extensive professional networks, opening doors to markets, partnerships, and investors that might otherwise be unobtainable to small or emerging companies.
- FH+H clients include many companies in the government contracting and national security realms, ranging from startups to multi-billion dollar defense titans.
- FH+H has significant experience providing support to new and growing companies, particularly in the defense, intelligence, and homeland security sectors.
- Several FH+H lawyers have previously worked for new and growing companies in the government contracting and national security realms.
- Due to their extensive experience in forming and growing companies, FH+H staff are able to process paperwork through state and federal agencies efficiently and effectively.
Successes + Clients
- Assisted government contracting company grow from birth into a multinational company performing on U.S. Government contracts overseas.
- Advised numerous individuals form companies and achieve profitability in the government contracting and national security spaces.
- Led the effort to completely reorganize the management and ownership structure of a government contracting company that provided technology and support to the Department of Defense.
- Created and documented new corporate governance and supporting documents for a firm in the national security space after a foreign firm invested more than $20M into the company.
- Created terms and conditions for the mergers and dissolutions between business partners of numerous companies.
- Applied internal governance rules to assist client in preventing potential hostile action by minority shareholder.
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your corporate formation or governance issue, please contact one of our professionals.