FH+H provides effective, efficient transactional support and solutions to a variety of companies, from fast growth start-ups to established enterprises.
Services + Solutions
Our corporate transactions team guides clients through:
- Drafting, review, analysis, and negotiation of proposed transactions and contracts, including:
- Non-disclosure agreements, term sheets, letter of intent
- Teaming agreements
- Sales agreements/Purchase orders
- Joint ventures
- Review current contracts for corporate transactional risk assessment or due diligence
Experience + Capabilities
Our corporate transactions team can effectively blend highly skilled legal, accounting, business administration and management experts to provide you with creative solutions to even the most complex corporate transactions.
Successes + Clients
- Crafted corporate structures and established US and foreign business entities that meet client needs
- Structured joint ventures and negotiated teaming agreements with foreign entities and individuals
- Drafted compliant corporate and transactional documents
- Worked with local counsel to ensure individuals and entities are properly registered to do business overseas
- Coordinated with foreign governments to obtain necessary permits and licenses required for client's business operations
- Assisted clients with establishing a foreign presence, including executing lease agreements for offices and complying with residency requirements for employees
- Ensured clients seeking to provide articles and services overseas complied with export requirements of the Departments of State, Commerce, Energy, and Treasury
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your corporate transactions, please contact one of our professionals.