Our attorneys include former general counsel who understand the importance of facilitating growth and setting priorities for a busy executive and/or entrepreneur. This first hand experience as an attorney also serving as a business partner means FH+H has attorneys who are nimble, familiar with handling de novo crisis scenarios and coordinating with multiple constituents. FH+H attorneys represent dozens of corporate clients as outside counsel, providing one point of contact for the client's entire range of legal needs.
Services + Solutions
FH+H can provide convenient, cost-effective "one-stop shopping," allowing clients to contact one attorney with access to a vast array of legal experts. Our outside general counsel services can help clients:
- Assess health of books & records
- Corporate transactions
- Update and maintain corporate governance files
- Address employment matters
- Negotiate partnerships with other companies
- Conduct internal investigations
- Achieve corporate Compliance
- Coordinate with legal specialists, such as patent attorneys, who typically have ongoing relationships with the firm
Experience + Capabilities
- Employ timely and effective crisis management in the event of a government investigation or potentially negative media coverage – as well as corporate compliance programs to avoid crises in the first place.
- Our attorneys provide comprehensive legal services for dozens of clients, affording them the convenience of an on-call attorney familiar with an entity's mindset and needs – but only when they need it.
- FH+H attorneys are well connected in the legal community and adapt at identifying issues and retaining the best suited resources, whether internal or external to the firm, to ensure seamless support.
- Trouble-shoot potential problems by providing proactive guidance on the next steps best way to address the issue, including situations to avoid
- Regularly provide contract support and negotiation
- Streamline frequently-used contract templates, providing realistic and efficient risk analysis.
- Together, with our clients, develop and execute targeted strategies for responding to governmental agencies, stakeholders and the investment community.
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your corporate issues, please contact one of our professionals.