FH+H is a recognized leader in middle-market M&A deal making. Our unique combination of resources, fee structure, practical approach and experience allows us to deliver cost-effective, focused legal solutions tailored to middle-market transactions. Our clients include domestic and foreign public and private companies of all sizes, from family-owned businesses to mid-size government contracting firms.
Services + Solutions
FH+H's venture capital team is engaged in the full range of counseling buy-side and sell-side clients in public and private M&A transactions, including:
- Asset acquisitions and divestitures
- Mergers and consolidations
- Tender offers
- Leveraged and management buyouts
- Acquisition financing
- Equity purchases and sales
- Recapitalizations and reorganizations
- Cross-border transactions
- Going private transactions
- Joint Ventures
- Distressed transactions
Experience + Capabilities
We have substantial experience in virtually every major industry, including the government consulting, technology, aircraft leasing, retail, financial services, software, agriculture, energy, healthcare and life sciences sectors. We also have a nationally-recognized cross-board M&A practice. Because of our specialized backgrounds and high level security clearances, FH+H professionals are ideally suited to assist clients with mergers and acquisitions involving defense, intelligence, and homeland security-related efforts, government contracts, and/or classified programs.
In an increasingly global economy, M&A deal making frequently involves the structuring, management and completion of transactions across geographies. Fluet, Huber + Hoang maintains a global reach through a platform of affiliated local firms throughout the world, which themselves are established leaders in their markets.
Successes + Clients
- Represented government contractor in all aspects of structuring foreign investment transaction in excess of $20M.
- Coordinated acquisition of foreign defense service provider on behalf of U.S. client engaged in contracting on behalf of the United States Government.
- Assisted in legal review of corporate acquisition of several significant local commercial enterprises.
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with coordinating venture capital investments, please contact one of our professionals.