FH+H attorneys represent domestic and international entities, on both the buyer and seller-side, in all types of acquisitions.
Services + Solutions
Our Business Acquisitions team can help clients:
- Develop an acquisition plan
- Draft term sheets and letters of intent that effectively communicate the parties' objectives
- Conduct, or respond to, complex due diligence initiatives
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of the acquisition
- Draft closing documents that accurately express the understandings of both parties
- Address the regulatory implications of the acquisition and satisfy reporting requirements imposed by the Department of State, Department of Defense, Department of Commerce, Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States ("CFIUS"), and the Federal Aviation Administration
Experience + Capabilities
Regardless of your size, location, or industry sector, FH+H can guide you through the most complex of business acquisitions, and help position you for future success. FH+H's Business Acquisition team also routinely leverages the firm's expertise in other areas, such as Government Contracts, Export Compliance, and Security Clearance Preservation, to ensure that parties fully understand the regulatory implications of their transactions.
- FH+H lawyers have negotiated hundreds of business acquisitions in virtually every major industry, including the defense contracting, government consulting, technology, aircraft leasing, retail, financial services, software, agriculture, energy, healthcare and life sciences sectors.
- FH+H lawyers are ideally suited to assist clients with business acquisitions involving defense, intelligence, and homeland security-related efforts, government contracts, and/or classified programs.
- FH+H lawyers can work side-by-side with foreign buyers and sellers in both permissive and non-permissive legal environments.
- FH+H has six attorneys that hold TS-SCI clearances, and three combat veterans who previously served in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Successes + Clients
- FH+H negotiated the sale of a minority interest in a highly successful U.S. defense contractor to a foreign private equity firm, and successfully navigated the myriad of regulatory requirements that were triggered by the transaction.
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your business acquisition, please contact one of our professionals.