FH+H can guide your middle market company through the most complex divestitures and takeovers, and give you the legal counseling you need to make informed decisions for you, your shareholders, and your employees.
Services + Solutions
Our Business Divestitures and Takeovers team can help clients:
- Develop an effective strategy for managing divestitures and takeovers from start to finish
- Evaluate the value of their assets
- Develop offering documents
- Prepare term sheets and letters of intent that effectively communicate the parties' objectives
- Coordinate, and respond to, complex due diligence initiatives
- Negotiate the terms and conditions the transaction
- Draft clear and comprehensive closing documents that express the understandings of both parties
Experience + Capabilities
Whether you are an international defense contractor or a local, family-owned business, FH+H can guide you through the most complex divestitures and takeovers, and give you the legal counseling you need to make informed decisions for you, your shareholders, and your employees.
- FH+H lawyers have negotiated transactions in virtually every major industry, including the government consulting, technology, aircraft leasing, retail, financial services, software, agriculture, energy, healthcare and life sciences sectors.
- FH+H lawyers are ideally suited to assist clients with divestitures and takeovers involving defense, intelligence, and homeland security-related efforts, government contracts, and/or classified programs.
- FH+H lawyers can work side-by-side with foreign businesses in both permissive and non-permissive legal environments.
- FH+H lawyers have a sophisticated understanding of the diverse U.S. regulatory requirements that may be triggered by, and might delay, your divestiture or takeover.
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your business divestiture or takeover, please contact one of our professionals.