FH+H attorneys support their clients as they prepare to merge their businesses with domestic and international entities of all sizes, and from all sectors.
Services + Solutions
Our Business Mergers team can help clients:
- Identify the risks and benefits of a merger
- Outline the available merger structures
- Develop a plan for negotiating a merger that is both efficient and seamless
- Prepare term sheets and letters of intent that effectively communicate the parties' objectives
- Address the regulatory implications of the acquisition and satisfy reporting requirements imposed by the Department of State, Department of Defense, Department of Commerce, Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States ("CFIUS"), and the Federal Aviation Administration
- Negotiate the terms and conditions the transaction
- Draft clear and comprehensive closing documents that accurately express the understanding of both parties
Experience + Capabilities
Whether you are a local business or a multinational corporation, FH+H has the skills and breadth of experience necessary to take you and your partners across the finish line. FH+H also understands the speed of business, and has the agility to accommodate your compressed merger timeline.
- FH+H lawyers have negotiated mergers in virtually every major industry, including the government consulting, technology, aircraft leasing, retail, financial services, software, agriculture, energy, healthcare and life sciences sectors.
- FH+H lawyers are ideally suited to assist clients with business mergers involving defense, intelligence, and homeland security-related efforts, government contracts, and/or classified programs.
- FH+H lawyers can work side-by-side with foreign businesses in both permissive and non-permissive legal environments.
- FH+H lawyers have a sophisticated understanding of the diverse U.S. regulatory requirements that may be triggered by, and might delay, your merger.
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your business merger, please contact one of our professionals.