Services + Solutions
Our employment benefits law team can help clients:
- Draft and review general employee benefits so that they satisfy local and federal laws governing employment benefits
- Draft and review retirement plans to ensure compliance with IRS and Social Security Administration requirements including 401(k)
- Draft and review health plans and ensure compliance with applicable legislation including: Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA), Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA or “Obamacare”)
Experience + Capabilities
FH+H has worked with large and small business and their employees to address a wide range of employee benefits issues including compliance with federal and state regulatory benefits issues and creating employer policies to retain and attract quality employees.
- FH+H’s employment law team includes CPA attorneys who provide unique insight into employee benefit issues;
- FH+H clients include many C-level executives, board members, Fortune 500 companies, Government Contractors, and Non-Profit Organizations.
Successes + Clients
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors, and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases.
- Work with our clients to develop and customize their employment-related documentation, including employment agreements, employee handbooks, offer letters, non-disclosure agreements, non-compete agreements, intellectual property agreements, and severance agreements
- Advised a medium-sized defense contractor as it developed and executed a full-scale overhaul of its human resources system, transitioning from the systems used when the company was a family business, to a modern system, based on HR best-practices and fully compliant with state and federal labor and employment law
FH+H’s employment law team stands ready to assist you with employment benefits issues by offering experienced, professional advice and guidance.
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your employment law issue, please contact one of our professionals.