Services + Solutions
Our employment law team can help clients:
- Draft and review severance agreements
- Draft and review non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), non-compete agreements, and non-solicitation/non-circumvention agreements and confidentiality agreements
- Provide superior representation before the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Review employer policies and practices and provide legal analysis
Experience + Capabilities
In all circumstances, FH+H takes the time to understand your unique needs and provide counsel to meet your specific goals when engaging in adverse employment actions.
- FH+H attorneys are particularly adept at establishing and executing policies that protect parties’ interests in the employer-employee relationship
- With broad experience representing corporate entities’ employment policies and decisions, FH+H attorneys are also uniquely qualified to guide clients through adverse personnel actions
- Aware that protracted litigation is not always in the client’s best interest following an adverse personnel action, FH+H attorneys advise regarding alternative dispute resolution options
Successes + Clients
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors, and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases.
- Represented a senior executive in connection with an executive compensation matter arising from a change-of-control, successfully negotiating a compensation package in excess of $1 million in compensation and benefits
- Represented a large subsidiary of a multi-national corporation during the transition of high level executives
- Represented several small- to medium-sized employers facing charges of discrimination filed with the EEOC by terminated employees; in most cases, FH+H attorneys were able to negotiate a resolution in exchange for non-monetary relief only
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your employment termination issue, please contact one of our professionals.