FH+H attorneys include experienced litigators who have litigated important and novel employment law issues. Our comprehensive approach to the employment relationship enables us to serve more effectively and to anticipate the practical needs of our clients, which include business entities of all sizes and numerous government contractors.
Services + Solutions
Our employment law team can help clients:
- Negotiate, form, and provide legal analysis of: offer letters, employment agreements, Employee handbooks/Employment policies
- Provide counsel for executive compensation
- Draft and review non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), non-compete agreements, and non-solicitation/non-circumvention agreements and confidentiality agreements
- Counsel clients on Affirmative Action and OFCCP Compliance
- Review employer policies and practices and provide legal analysis regarding drug testing and background checks
Experience + Capabilities
In all circumstances, FH+H takes the time to understand your unique business needs and provide counsel so that the hiring process benefits each client individually. FH+H attorneys have broad experience helping clients grow their business and ensuring needs are being met. The employment team at FH+H strives to work with clients to maximize employers’ human capital retention and return on investment and minimize terminations and loss of human capital.
Successes + Clients
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors, and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases.
- Helped a medium-sized defense contractor to develop and execute a full-scale overhaul of its human resources system, transitioning from the systems used when the company was a family business, to a modern system, based on HR best-practices and fully compliant with state and federal labor and employment law
- Work with our clients to develop and customize their employment-related documentation, including employment agreements, employee handbooks, offer letters, non-disclosure agreements, non-compete agreements, intellectual property agreements, and severance agreement
Whether in court, before government agencies or in the boardroom, our attorneys are strong, capable advocates.
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your employment law issue, regarding hiring and employment contracts, please contact one of our professionals.