FH+H attorneys represent organizations serving our country as government contractors in all matters involving the formation, administration, and compliance with federal government contracts.
Services + Solutions
Our government contracts team can help clients:
- Understand and respond to government solicitations
- Draft and negotiate teaming agreements and subcontracts
- Determine proposal strategy in light of contract type and solicitation requirements
- Respond to procurement officials during competitive negotiation discussions
- Evaluate potential pre-award protest grounds
- Participate in post-award debrief sessions
- Evaluate potential post-award protest grounds
- Defend awards from protests of competitors
- Negotiate with contracting officers regarding the administration of government contracts
- File claims against the government in response to payment disputes
- Understand the contractor’s rights and responsibilities during the termination of government contracts
- Respond to proposed suspension or debarment
Experience + Capabilities
Our government contracts team has extensive experience in the formation, administration, and dispute resolution of government contracting. Our attorneys bring to bear a wide range of backgrounds in politics, military, judiciary, and procurement law.
- FH+H attorneys have served at all levels of the military and the executive branch, including as senior procurement officials and in the White House, giving them valuable insights into the government contracting process.
Successes + Clients
- FH+H attorneys regularly serve as trusted advisors in the preparation, submission, and performance of government contracts.
- After contracting officer removed corporate client from agency’s list of qualified contractors, FH+H attorneys led successful effort to re-instate client as eligible to receive contracts from government agency.
- FH+H attorneys regularly guide corporate clients through creation and implementation of compliance programs, including ITAR and FAR contractor ethics obligations.