FH+H attorneys represent government contractors in drafting, negotiating, and litigating teaming agreements and subcontracts.
Services + Solutions
Our government contracts transactional team can help clients:
- Find and team with strategically advantageous business partners
- Draft documents to formalize the relationship and protect our clients’ legal interests
- Negotiate with the opposing party and/or opposing counsel to create the legal framework for our clients’ success
- Understand the long-term implication of terms and conditions between parties
- Navigate the various obligations and interests of government customer, prime contractor, and subcontractor
- Negotiate disputes with partners on behalf of our clients
- Litigate in state or federal court if negotiations between parties prove unsuccessful
Experience + Capabilities
- Our attorneys regularly provide draft, review, analyze, and negotiate teaming agreements and subcontracts
- FH+H attorneys routinely draft and negotiate terms for teaming agreements and subcontracts
- We regularly litigate lawsuits between businesses, so we can provide strategic advice on the potential impact these documents may have on future disputes
- Our attorneys’ background in government service and as in-house counsel provide a unique perspective on the terms and conditions that will best reduce risk and maximize growth potential in any business relationship
Successes + Clients
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors, and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases.
- FH+H attorneys serve as a single point of contact to create, document, and implement relationships between government contractors
- During negotiations, FH+H attorneys bring a wealth of experience and expertise to bear in securing the best possible legal protections for their clients
- FH+H attorneys litigate disputes between subcontractors and prime contractors in federal and state courts
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your corporate and commercial issues, please contact one of our professionals.