FH+H attorneys assist our clients with all aspects of litigation, as well as helping to respond to and conduct a wide-range of investigations.
Our litigation team can handle all aspects of professional dispute resolution, including:
- Providing clients early advice to avoid litigation altogether.
- Defending individuals and corporate entities against law suits in State and Federal courts across the country.
- Evaluating claims and bringing suit in State and Federal courts across the country.
- Representation clients’ interests beyond final judgment and through the appeals process.
- Negotiating favorable resolutions to disputes between business partners and employees.
- Representing clients’ interests in negotiations involving government agencies or investigators.
- Handling all forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), including informal settlement negotiations, mediation, and domestic or international arbitration.
FH+H attorneys have significant experience litigating, negotiating and managing:
- Domestic and international contract disputes, from multi-billion dollar mega-cases to $100,000 local disputes.
- Allegations and investigations into a wide-range of regulatory and compliance issues at the federal and state level.
- Disputes over non-compete agreements, restrictive covenants, and other employment-related issues.
- Allegations of trade secret violations and theft of proprietary information.
- Disputes between prime- and sub-contractors.
- Construction Litigation.
Successes + Clients
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors, and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases
Recent FH+H cases include:
- Defending a prominent Veterans’ charity in state court against allegations of impropriety and misuse of funds, resulting in not only no finding of liability for the charity, but a net return of funds to the entity.
- Representing a former employee of a major government contractor in successful recovery of unpaid commissions.
- Representing a prominent military contractor in federal court in a dispute over the payment of taxes to the Afghani government, resulting in a net refund to our client.
- Won a six figure award for a buyer in arbitration related to the construction of a high-end custom home.
- Represented a construction company seeking payment from a government agency for work performed on a cancelled government construction contract, resulting in full payment for work performed and all termination costs.
- Assisted a construction company in developing and executing a strategy to withdraw from a failing contract to rehabilitate commercial real estate without any loss to the company.
- Negotiated a settlement agreement favorably resolving a dispute between a government contract and subcontractor on a government construction contract.
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your government contract issue, please contact one of our professionals.