FH+H attorneys represent clients ranging from individuals to large-scale international business entities during all phases of Civil Litigation. Our attorneys boast a breadth of litigation experience before state and federal courts as well as governmental agencies and regulatory authorities. While we consistently remain prepared to represent our clients through all phases of litigation, including trial and beyond, our attorneys recognize that alternative dispute resolution may be a worthwhile consideration to optimize outcomes.
Services + Solutions
Our civil litigation team can help clients:
- Commence involvement in a civil action through filing a complaint or responding to a civil complaint
- Navigate through all phases of litigation as either plaintiff or defendant in civil litigation including commercial disputes, constitutional issues, bankruptcy matters, breach of contract actions, government investigations, and specialized complex legal issues
- Coordinate discovery responses and engage in factual development sufficient to accomplish desired objectives
- Draft responses and provide legal analysis to demands or settlement offers
- Successfully engage in written motions practice and oral arguments before trial
- Effectively present client's case during trial, with a results-oriented approach
Experience + Capabilities
Whether a large multinational corporation or individuals, clients of FH+H receive counsel through the civil litigation process from start to finish. Our goal is always to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
- The FH+H civil litigation team has decades of collective experience litigating all types of cases in state and federal courts throughout the country, including some of the largest and most complex cases in history
- FH+H's civil litigation experience ranges from representing individuals in state courts to complex multi-jurisdictional civil suits against involving multiple defendants and joint defense agreements in federal courts
Successes + Clients
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors, and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases.
- FH+H has successfully represented large defense contractors against plaintiff's actions involving multiple defendants
- FH+H represented telecommunication companies in connection with shareholder actions
- FH+H attorneys represented a Northern Virginia-based company against a civil suit filed by a former employee
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your civil litigation issue, please contact one of our professionals.