FH+H attorneys represent everyone from individuals to multi-billion dollar corporations in all aspects of complex litigation.
Services + Solutions
Our complex litigation team can help clients:
- Identify appropriate means of dispute resolution, including identification of appropriate venue, proper parties, and meritorious claims;
- Coordinate and craft comprehensive responses to integrating legal, political and public relations considerations;
- Assist high profile individuals when defending against simultaneous criminal investigations, adverse administrative action, civil suits, and adverse publicity.
Experience + Capabilities
FH+H's complex litigation team has decades of collective experience litigating all types of cases in state and federal courts throughout the country, including some of the largest and most complex cases in history. Our complex litigation experience ranges from local individual lawsuits to multi-billion dollar international disputes.
- FH+H clients include many C-level executives, board members, and employees from Fortune 500 companies, Government Contractors, and Non-Profit Organizations in connection with complex multi-jurisdictional civil suits involving multiple defendants and joint defense agreements;
- FH+H attorneys include former judicial law clerks for several federal circuit courts, former prosecutors at both the state and federal level;
- Our attorneys represent executives, board members, employees of large and small businesses, international corporations, and non-profit organizations in complex litigation;
- The FH+H complex litigation team has decades of collective experience litigating all types of cases in state and federal courts throughout the country, as well as international disputes
Success + Clients
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors, and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases.
- FH+H has successfully represented large defense contractors against plaintiff's actions involving multiple defendants;
- FH+H has represented telecommunication companies in connection with shareholder actions;
- FH+H has represent a well-known accounting firm in connection with multiple plaintiff suits;
- FH+H has represented Non-Profit corporate clients during simultaneous suits by Attorneys General and Congressional inquiries;
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your complex litigation issue, please contact one of our professionals.