Quality representation is the cornerstone of FH+H's Personal Injury Practice. Whenever clients sustain injuries and or face difficult and often distressing situations, our attorneys strive to represent their interests and to obtain the maximum award, whether by trial or through settlement. We also advise clients of available interim revenue sources during their disabilities. As a courtesy, we advise and supervise the payment of no-fault claims in cases involving motor vehicle accidents. Additionally, if an insurance carrier is unwilling to negotiate in good faith, the matter will be tried.
At FH+H, we understand that clients often come to our law office with a complicated array of problems caused by the negligence of others. To help alleviate these hardships, we offer our clients a variety of optional services when they retain us. For example, we offer a free initial consultation for every case. Personal injury victims pay no contingency fee unless we secure a settlement or judgment on your behalf. We remain dedicated to protecting your interests along the way.
Services + Solutions
Our personal injury team can help clients:
- Begin a detailed investigation of your case right away and get your personal injury claim started within 24 hours
- Identify who is responsible for your injuries and document the damages you have suffered as a result of the accident
- Pursue the compensation you deserve from all possible sources
- Marshal the hard evidence and the most compelling witnesses to tell your story
- Effectively present your case to insurance companies, judges and juries
- Bring in your doctors, employers, friends, family, neighbors and others to discuss your life, your injuries, and their impact on you
Experience + Capabilities
FH+H has several attorneys licensed in multiple jurisdictions that can meet the client’s needs for issues that may arise with respect to personal injury matters.
- FH+H attorneys remain sensitive to our clients' pain and suffering, and are always responsive to their needs and any questions they may have
- FH+H has counseled clients through recovery in many types of personal injury matters against a wide range of individual and corporate defendants
- FH+H attorneys are savvy negotiators and skilled trial lawyers who stand ready to “champion” your case in court if the matter does not settle
Successes + Clients
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors, and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases.
- Secured $243,000 settlement on behalf of client badly injured in head-on collision
- Assisted victim of hazardous residential conditions with recovery from insurance carrier
- Helped clients navigate complexities of automobile and health insurance coverage
- Enabled clients to focus on physical recovery by coordinating interactions with opposing counsel and insurance carriers
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your personal injury needs, please contact one of our professionals.