FH+H attorneys assist, counsel, and represent clients in prosecuting, maintaining, and protecting intellectual property—domestically and internationally.
Services + Solutions
Our trademark, copyright, and trade secret team can help clients:
- Identify and classify intellectual property and determine appropriate protection strategies.
- File and prosecute domestic and international trademark applications, maintain registrations, and protect trademarks in dilution or infringement actions.
- Identify and register copyrightable materials and protect copyrights in litigation, with a special focus on software and digital media.
- Monetize intellectual property through product distribution, promotional partnerships, and licensing.
- Identify trade secrets, determine appropriate protection strategies, and protect trade secrets in litigation.
- Register and protect Internet domain names and litigate ICANN UDRP claims.
Experience + Capabilities
FH+H attorneys have decades of collective experience in all aspects of intellectual property law.
- FH+H lawyers not only counsel and represent clients in the registration process, but also prosecute and defend against claims of trademark and copyright infringement, unfair competition, misappropriation of trade secrets, and domain name disputes.
- FH+H maintains a trademark portfolio for numerous clients, including clients with multiple international registrations.
- FH+H attorneys have a specialized capability to protect clients' intellectual properties in secured environments. Six FH+H attorneys hold active security clearances.
- FH+H attorneys have represented clients in trade secrets litigation in courts and arbitrations throughout the country.
- FH+H attorneys have negotiated and drafted complex domestic and international product distribution agreements, as well as high-profile co-branding and promotional partnerships.
Successes + Clients
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors, and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases.
- Represented a major Internet service provider in actions involving the application of the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, resulting in landmark case law.
- Defended an individual who shares his name with a large clothing manufacturer in a major domain name dispute.
- Represented a goods manufacturer with a global market in obtaining international trademark protection in dozens of countries.
- Defended a large online advertising company against a coalition of major news websites in an action involving copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, and unfair competition.
- Negotiated and drafted a complex, co-branded product development and distribution agreement between a high profile international accessory design company and a global multi-media company.
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your trademark, copyright, and trade secret needs, please contact one of our professionals.