- Counseled a government contractor during negotiations to close a $250 million direct commercial sales contract from a friendly foreign government.
- Successfully defended a corporate client in complex contract litigation.
- Helped a client obtain licensing and approval for exports of more than $50 million in controlled defense articles and services.
- Assisted a government contractor with registering to do business and finalizing corporate structure for performance of a complex direct commercial sales contract in the Middle East.
- Represented a senior executive in a dispute with corporate business co-owners.
NOTE: CASE RESULTS DEPEND ON A VARIETY OF UNIQUE FACTORS AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT SIMILAR RESULTS FOR FUTURE CASES.