1751 Pinnacle Drive, 10th Floor
McLean, VA 22102
Jwestphal [at] fhhfirm.com
On The Web
FH+H Website: https://www.fhhfirm.com
FH+H Blog - Legal Protein: https://www.fhhfirm.com/news-blog
Law @ Glance (Infographics): https://www.fhhfirm.com/[email protected]
Downrange (blog for defense, intelligence, & security contractors expanding abroad): https://www.fhhfirm.com/downrange-blog
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fhhfirm
FH+H is a values-based law firm focused on middle market companies. FH+H’s five practice groups---Corporate + Business Transactions, Litigation + Investigations, International Trade + Transactions, Government Contracts, and Employment Law---are sought out by companies worldwide that want lawyers who understand business, support and enable company growth, and act with integrity. With overseas and operational experience, FH+H lawyers have particular expertise in international business, defense, and national security. FH+H is a veteran owned company.
- FH+H was founded in 2009 by Joseph E. Fluet III and is based in Tysons, VA.
- FH+H began with a single corporate client.
- Currently, FH+H has over 350 corporate clients and 500 individual clients.
- Jennifer S. Huber joined the Firm in January 2010 as a Partner.
- Francis Q. Hoang joined the Firm in May 2010 as a Partner.
- Hugh Quinn joined the Firm in January 2012 as a Partner.
- Thomas M. Craig joined the Firm in January 2013 as a Partner.
- Jack L. White was named Partner in February 2014.
- Craig Guthery joined the Firm in April 2014 as a Partner.
- Richard Scully joined the Firm in December 2014 as a Partner.
- FH+H opened a Tysons, VA office in March 2015.
- Milt Johns joined the Firm in May 2015 as a Partner.
- Stephanie Olson was named Partner in July 2015.
- Randy Miller joined the Firm in January 2016 as a Partner.
- David Jonas joined the Firm in February 2016 as a Partner.
- FH+H lawyers have served clients in countries spanning 5 continents, including the Middle East.
- FH+H lawyers include a former White House lawyer, 2 former federal prosecutors, 3 former federal law clerks, a former Hill staffer, 3 combat veterans, and a former Supreme Court law clerk. Many lawyers previously worked at prestigious, top tier Washington DC law firms.
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors, and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases.
- Litigation + Investigations: Successfully represented clients in complex, high stakes litigation, including a veteran non-profit organization in a suit brought by Attorney General for the State of California seeking almost $5,000,000 in fines and judgment and receivership of entity. Instead of owing money, client received over $2,500,000 and continued operating.
- International Trade + Transactions: Closed over $1 Billion in cross-border transactions in over 40 countries, and obtained export licenses for complex defense articles and related defense services resulting in over $750,000,000 of new business.
- Corporate + Business Transactions: Structured, negotiated, and closed over 300 corporate and merger transactions. Drafted in excess of 1,000 contracts, plans, leases, resolutions, proxies, disclosure, proposals, and policies.
- Employment Law: Counseled dozens of middle market employers in all aspects of employment related matters, including employee hiring and termination procedures, establishment and enforcement of restraints on trade, institution and implementation of employment policies, and providing representation during employment litigation.
- Government Contracts: Represent 100+ federal contractors in all aspects of government contracts, including FAR compliance, Bid Protests, prime-sub disputes, and False Claims Act matters.
Events, Accolades, & Coverage
- Inc. 500 number 1 ranked fastest growing law firm in America.
- Ranked as the State's 6th Fastest-Growing Company by Virginia Chamber
- 2015 Veteran Business of the Year by Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
- Medium-Sized Business of the Year from both the Prince William Chamber of Commerce and the Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
- FH+H regularly speaks at, sponsors, and participates in legal and industry conferences and events.
- FH+H and its lawyers have been featured and quoted in various media and publications including Law360, Above the Law, Huffington Post, and the Washington Post.