FH+H attorneys provide outside general counsel services for small to mid-sized government contractors.
Services + Solutions
Our attorneys can help clients:
- Draft and negotiate corporate governance documents – from the incorporation filings of a new start-up to documentation of sophisticated ownership structures of prime contractors
- Comply with state corporate laws, as well as the many compliance requirements for contracting with the federal government
- Assist with employee agreements and policies
- Draft and negotiate documents governing the relationship with other companies, including nondisclosure agreements, teaming agreements, and subcontracts
- Provide strategic insight into potential markets, such as government agencies who are not current customers and new international trade partners
Experience + Capabilities
- Our attorneys boast a wealth of experience in representing government contractors – both as in-house counsel, and as outside general counsel.
- We review documents covering all aspects of government contracts, including teaming agreements, subcontracts, solicitations, and proposals.
- FH+H attorneys regularly litigate matters with the government (including bid protests and claims) as well as with other government contractors (including contract disputes and lawsuits between companies). So, we can provide document review and strategic advice to help you solve small legal problems before they become expensive legal problems.
Successes + Clients
- FH+H attorneys serve as a single point of contact for legal and strategic issues, providing a deep base of knowledge and expertise from across the firm.
- FH+H attorneys serve as general counsel to numerous small and mid-sized companies, providing advice on matters ranging from routine daily business decisions to issues that impact the future of the company.
- In response to a government investigation, FH+H attorneys counseled government contracting firm through corporate restructuring and successful implementation of comprehensive ethics program.
- FH+H attorneys frequently serve as lead counsel to clients regarding their relationship with the government, including compliance, contract disputes, bid protests, suspension/debarment, and government investigations.
- FH+H attorneys regularly guide clients through creation and implementation of compliance programs, including ITAR and FAR contractor ethics obligations.
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your corporate and commercial issues, please contact one of our professionals.