FH+H attorneys represent high profile individuals and companies in all aspects of Federal Criminal Law and White Collar Defense.
Services + Solutions
Our federal criminal law and white collar defense team can help clients:
- Counsel and defend high profile individuals and companies in times of crisis
- Perform comprehensive coordination of legal, media, security, and public relations efforts
- Draft responses and provide legal analysis to Congressional Investigations, GAO Inquires, and other Government Investigations and hearings
- Assist high profile individuals defend against simultaneous criminal investigation, adverse administrative action, civil suits, and adverse publicity
- Craft comprehensive responses to crisis situations, integrating legal, political and public relations considerations
Experience + Capabilities
FH+H lawyers collectively have decades of experience counseling and defending high profile individuals and companies in times of crisis, including representation in sensitive matters requiring comprehensive coordination of legal, media, security, and public relations efforts.
- FH+H attorneys include former state and federal prosecutors and former public defenders, as well as former judicial clerks from courts up to the U.S. Supreme Court
- FH+H litigators have extensive experience representing clients in both state and federal trials
- FH+H has attorneys who are also Certified Public Accountants and former forensic accountants to evaluate and address the legal impact of financial transactions and accounting during complex litigation
Successes + Clients
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors, and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases.
- FH+H attorneys have prepared numerous high profile clients to respond to Congressional Investigations, GAO inquires, and other Government Investigations
- FH+H attorneys have represented several high profile individuals facing investigations by the Department of Justice, Congress, the SEC and various Inspectors' General
- FH+H has represented national nonprofit organizations under investigation by Federal Agencies and multiple State Attorneys General
- FH+H attorneys have counseled numerous high profile officials facing simultaneous criminal investigation, adverse administrative action, civil suit, and adverse publicity
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your Federal Criminal Law and White Collar Defense, please contact one of our professionals.