FH+H attorneys represent their clients in complex civil litigations relating to mergers and acquisitions, advocating on behalf of both claimants and defendants in a wide variety of forums and jurisdictions.
Services + Solutions
Our Merger and Acquisition Litigation team can help clients:
- Develop an effective litigation strategy
- Draft pre-trial motions and discovery requests
- Appear before courts, mediators, and arbitrators
- Prepare all manners of filings
- Coordinate comprehensive document reviews
- Engage in settlement discussions
Experience + Capabilities
When a merger or acquisition devolves into litigation, FH+H is ready to bring its extensive courtroom and corporate experience to bear on behalf of you and your business.
- FH+H's lawyers include former judicial law clerks for several federal circuit courts and the United States Supreme Court, former prosecutors at both the state and federal level, and former public defenders
- FH+H lawyers have extensive first chair experience in both state and federal trials
- FH+H lawyers have negotiated mergers and acquisitions in virtually every major industry, including the government consulting, technology, aircraft leasing, retail, financial services, software, agriculture, energy, healthcare and life sciences sectors, and they incorporate this transactional expertise into their litigation strategy
Successes + Clients
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors, and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases.
- Lead confidential internal investigations into such sensitive issues as insider trading, sexual impropriety, discriminatory/retaliatory conduct and fraud
- Initiated a company-wide contract integration project to review and revise over 50 different contract forms and create templates with consistent, pre-cleared terms
- Designed and implemented a contract approval process and contract tracking system to create an effective information collection and authorization process; established clear grants of authority various managers, both in terms of dollar value and scope; and directed consolidation of corporate records of over 150 subsidiaries acquired piecemeal over time by ratifying previous actions as necessary and synchronizing officer slates, bylaws, annual meetings, service of process and qualification for doing business
- Supervised all aspects of SEC, corporate, investment advisory and human resources regulatory compliance, including Reg FD, ADA, FMLA and FCRA
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your merger and acquisition litigation, please contact one of our professionals.